These are similar to grooved pins in that they have serrations around the diameter. However, knurled pins feature many more serrations. They are press fit fasteners that, when compressed into a hole, extrude radial forces to hold the fastener in place.
- The best fastener for die casting and plastic application; superior fastening in the assembly of components which have thin cross sections and for formed sheet metal hinges
- Available with straight, helical or diamond knurling
- All knurled pins are special order
- Various diameters, lengths and end
- Style Choices: Straight, Diamond & Helical